Usage across the border
- For making mobile phone calls and use of mobile internet outside Luxembourg your Acer Liquid Z500 standardly selects the network with the best reception and most attractive tarriffs. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, keep the network selection option preferably set to automatically on your Acer Liquid Z500.
- To manually select a different network, click Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network operators.
- If this screen appears, choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Acer Liquid Z500 is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the Tango network.
- The Acer Liquid Z500 will connect to the selected network.
- The Acer Liquid Z500 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.