OT-4033X Pop C3
Usage across the border
- For use of mobile internet outside Luxembourg other tariffs apply. Click here for more information.
- If you do not want to make use of mobile internet and would like to prevent unnecessary data usage costs for socalled dataroaming, you can disable this option.
- Click Next for step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Roaming.
- If this screen appears, choose a SIM card.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Tick National roaming only.
- National roaming has been enabled.
- Return to the Start screen.