OT-4033X Pop C3
Usage across the border
- For making mobile phone calls and use of mobile internet outside Luxembourg your Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 standardly selects the network with the best reception and most attractive tarriffs. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, keep the network selection option preferably set to automatically on your Alcatel One Touch Pop C3.
- To manually select a different network, click Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network operators.
- If this screen appears, choose a SIM card.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the Tango network.
- Click hier for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
- The Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 is logged onto the selected network.
- The Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.