OT-5036X Pop C5
Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your Alcatel One Touch Pop C5 is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Choose the compose symbol.
- Choose To, enter an e-mail address, or, in this case, enter the first letters of the contact.
- Note: Only contacts with e-mail addresses are displayed.
- Choose a contact.
- Choose Subject and enter a subject.
- Choose the text box and enter a message.
- To add a sound or video clip, press the menu key, choose Attach file, Music or Video, and follow the steps as described to add a picture.
- Choose the send symbol.
- The message has been sent.
- Return to the Start screen.