AlcatelOT-6012X Idol MiniNetworkUsage across the border
* For making mobile phone calls and use of mobile internet outside Luxembourg your Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini standardly selects the network with the best reception and most attractive tarriffs. This is called roaming.
* Therefore, keep the network selection option preferably set to automatically on your Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini.
* To manually select a different network, click *Next* for instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *More...*
* Choose *Mobile networks*.
* Choose *Network operators*.
* Choose *Select manually*.
* Choose *OK*.
* The Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini is now searching for available networks.
* Choose the network you would like to connect to.
* Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
* The Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini will be logged into the selected network.
* The Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini is now connected to the selected network.
* Return to the Start screen.