Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your Alcatel Smart is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Choose the menu key, and choose Compose.
- Under To, enter an e-mail address, or (in this case) choose a contact by entering the first letters of the name you’re looking for.
- Note: Only contacts with e-mail addresses are displayed.
- Choose a contact.
- Choose Subject, and enter the subject.
- Choose Compose Mail, and enter the message.
- Choose the menu key, and choose Add attachment.
- Choose the location of the pictures.
- To add a sound clip, choose the menu key, choose Add attachment, File Manager, Music, and follow the steps as described to add a picture.
- To send the picture with text, choose Send.
- The e-mail is sent.
- Return to Start screen.