Pixi 3 - 3.5
- Unfortunately, settings for sending pictures on your Alcatel Pixi 3 – 3.5” cannot be sent by SMS.
- It is, however, possible to manually set up MMS on your Alcatel Pixi 3 – 3.5”. Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Under Name, enter MMS
- Under APN, enter internet
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, tick mms and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, enter mms (note: in lower case) and choose OK.
- Under Username, do not enter anything
- Scroll down.
- Under Password, do not enter anything
- Under MMSC, enter http://mms.tango.lu
- Under MMS proxy, enter 188.8.131.52
- Under MMS port, enter 8080
- Under MCC, enter 270
- Scroll down.
- Under MNC, enter 77
- Under Authentication type, tick None.
- The Alcatel Pixi 3 – 3.5” has now been configured for use of MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Alcatel Pixi 3 – 3.5” and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the MMS in the messages inbox of the Alcatel Pixi 3 – 3.5”.
- Want to know how to create and send MMS messages on your Alcatel Pixi 3 – 3.5”? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.