* For use of mobile internet outside Luxembourg your iPad 2 standardly selects the network with the best reception and most attractive tarriffs. This is called roaming.
* Therefore, keep the network selection option preferably set to automatically on your iPad 2.
* To manually select a different network, click *Next* for instructions.
* Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Under *Settings*, choose *Carrier*.
* The iPad 2 will now search for available networks.
* Choose the Tango network.
* The iPad 2 is now requesting access to the selected network.
* Click here for roaming partner networks abroad. These are mobile networks with which Tango has negotiated reduced rates.
* The iPad 2 now has access to the selected network.
* Return to the Start screen.
* You can now browse the internet via the chosen network.