iPad Air 2 iOS 9
- Unfortunately, settings for use of mobile internet on your Apple iPad Air 2 cannot be sent by SMS.
- It is, however, possible to manually set up mobile internet on your Apple iPad Air 2 . Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If Mobile Data is disabled, enable Mobile Data.
- If Mobile Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Choose APN Settings.
- If APN Settings is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Edit the details for MOBILE DATA as follows:
- Under APN, enter internet2
- Under Username, enter tango
- Under Password, enter tango
- Return to the Start screen.
- To reboot the Apple iPad Air 2 , press and hold the power button on the top of the Apple iPad Air 2 .
- Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
- The Apple iPad Air 2 has been turned off.
- To turn on the Apple iPad Air 2 , press and hold the power button on the top of the Apple iPad Air 2 .
- To unlock the screen, drag the arrow symbol to the right.
- If this screen appears, choose Unlock.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
- The Apple iPad Air 2 has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Apple iPad Air 2 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet.