iPad Air 2 iOS 9
Disable WiFi Assist
- The WiFi Assist function automatically switches to the data network of your provider if the signal of the Wi-Fi network to which you are connected is too weak to establish a connection.
- Note: WiFi Assist is enabled by default on your Apple iPad Air 2 . Using this function may increase your data usage.
- For instructions on connecting to a wireless network, go to connect with WiFi.
- For instructions on how to enable or disable WiFi Assist, select Next.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Disable Wi-Fi Assist.
- Wi-Fi Assist is disabled.
- Return to the Start screen.