* Using e-mail on your Apple iPad Air 2 is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
* However, some functions are different. Choose *Next* for instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the envelope symbol.
* Choose the compose symbol.
* Under *To*, enter an e-mail address or, in this case, choose the plus symbol.
* *Note*: Only contacts with an e-mail address are displayed here.
* Choose a contact.
* Under *Subject*, enter a subject.
* Choose the text box and enter a message.
* To attach a picture to the message, double tap an empty location in the text box.
* Choose *Insert Photo or Video*.
* Choose the cross symbol.
* Choose the send symbol.
* The e-mail will be sent.
* Return to the Start screen.