iPad Pro 11 (2018)
Configuration message received
- Tango enables automatic configuration of mobile internet and MMS on your Apple iPad Pro 11 (2018).
- In order to receive the settings again, request the settings online.
- Click Next for step-by-step instructions on how to save and activate the received settings.
- Did you receive the settings?
- Open the (first) configuration message. This message can usually be found if you drag down the status bar at the top of the screen.
- To install the configuration message, follow the on-screen instructions. This is usually comparable to choosing Install and then choosing OK.
- If you have received multiple configuration messages, please repeat the previous steps so that MMS and mobile internet will be installed.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Apple iPad Pro 11 (2018) and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the MMS in the messages inbox of the Apple iPad Pro 11 (2018).