* Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Apple iPad Pro 9.7, containing the latest functionalities and apps.
* This should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
* Click *Next* for step-by-step instructions.
* The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Apple iPad Pro 9.7 to the latest software version over the air.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down the left menu.
* Choose *General*.
* Choose *Software Update*.
* The Apple iPad Pro 9.7 is now searching for available updates.
* If this screen appears, the Apple iPad Pro 9.7 already has the latest software version.
* If this screen does not appear, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
* Return to the Start screen.