E-mail use requires an account with an e-mail provider. A data plan for mobile internet is recommended.
Choose *Next* for step-by-step instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Passwords & Accounts*.
* Choose *Add Account*.
* Choose *Outlook.com*.
* Choose *Email, phone or Skype* and enter [[sp_email_address]]
* Choose *Next*.
* Choose *Password* and enter [[sp_email_password]]
* Choose *Sign in*.
* Optional: Enable or disable one or more options.
* Choose *Save*.
* The e-mail account has been configured and is ready for use.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Start screen.
* Switch off the Apple iPhone 11 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
* E-mail setup successful? Proceed with sending e-mails.
* If you have any questions or problems, see e-mail problem solving.