iPhone 4 S iOS 6
Usage across the border
- For use of mobile internet outside Luxembourg other tariffs apply. Click here for more information.
- If you do not want to make use of mobile internet and would like to prevent unnecessary data usage costs for socalled dataroaming, you can disable this option.
- Click Next for step by step instructions.
- Please note: These instructions assume an iPhone 4s running iOS 6. If your device is running a different version, then the images and/or instructions might differ. If necessary, check the software version via Settings, General, info, Version. For instructions on how to update your iPhone 4s, click here.
- Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Data Roaming, and disable this option.
- Return to Start screen.