AppleiPhone 4 S - iOS 7InternetManual configuration
* Unfortunately, settings for use of mobile internet on your Apple iPhone 4 S cannot be sent by SMS.
* It is, however, possible to manually set up mobile internet on your Apple iPhone 4 S. Choose *Next* for step-by-step instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Cellular*.
* Enable *Cellular Data* if this option is not enabled.
* If *Cellular Data* is enabled, go to the next step.
* Choose *Cellular Data Network*.
* If *Cellular Data Network* is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer, and use iTunes to install the 'Carrier Settings'.
Edit your *CELLULAR DATA* settings as follows:
* Under *APN*, enter internet2.
* Under *Username*, enter tango.
* Under *Password*, enter tango.
* The Apple iPhone 4 S has been configured for mobile internet.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Start screen.
* Switch off the Apple iPhone 4 S and restart it in order to activate the settings.
* You can now start using the internet.