iPhone 4 S iOS 7
- Your device may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your Tango SIM card.
- Click Next for step-by-step instructions on how to manually set up the SMS centre on your Apple iPhone 4 S.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Phone.
- Enter *#5005*7672#, and choose Call.
- If the displayed phone number is +352091000030, choose Dismiss. Return to the Start screen.
- If the phone numbers do not match, choose Dismiss, and go to the next step.
- Enter **5005*7672*+352091000030#, and choose Call.
- The SMS centre has been activated.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- The Apple iPhone 4 S can now be used for receiving and sending SMS messages in Luxembourg and abroad.