* Unfortunately, settings for use of mobile internet on your Apple iPhone 4 S cannot be sent by SMS.
* It is, however, possible to manually set up mobile internet on your Apple iPhone 4 S . Choose *Next* for step-by-step instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* If *Mobile Data* is disabled, enable *Mobile Data*.
* If *Mobile Data* is enabled, go to the next step.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Mobile Data Network*.
* If *Mobile Data Network* is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the 'Carrier Settings'.
* Edit the details for *MOBILE DATA* as follows:
* Under *APN*, enter internet2
* Under *Username*, enter tango
* Under *Password*, enter tango
* The Apple iPhone 4 S has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Start screen.
* Switch off the Apple iPhone 4 S and restart it in order to activate the settings.
* You can now start using the internet.