* Using e-mail on your iPhone 4S is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
* However, some functions are different. Choose *Next* for instructions.
* Start screen.
* To send a text-only email, choose *Mail*, choose your mailbox (e-mail account), the pen symbol, and then skip the next 3 steps.
* To send an e-mail with a picture, choose *Mail*, choose your mailbox (e-mail account), and choose the pen symbol.
* Choose the location of the pictures.
* Choose a picture.
* Choose the send symbol, and choose *E-mail Photo*.
* Under *To*, enter an e-mail address, or (in this case) choose a contact using the plus symbol.
* Choose a contact.
* Under *Subject*, enter a subject.
* Choose the text box, and enter the message.
* Choose *Send*.
* The e-mail is sent.
* Return to the Start screen.