iPhone 5 iOS 8
- Unfortunately, settings for use of mobile internet on your Apple iPhone 5 cannot be sent by SMS.
- It is, however, possible to manually set up mobile internet on your Apple iPhone 5. Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If Cellular Data is disabled, enable Cellular Data.
- If Cellular Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Choose Cellular Data Network.
- If Cellular Data Network is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Edit the details for CELLULAR DATA as follows:
- Under APN, enter internet2
- Under Username, enter tango
- Under Password, enter tango
- The Apple iPhone 5 has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Apple iPhone 5 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet.