iPhone 5 iOS 8
- Unfortunately, settings for sending pictures on your Apple iPhone 5 cannot be sent by SMS.
- It is, however, possible to manually set up MMS on your Apple iPhone 5. Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If Mobile Data is disabled, enable Mobile Data.
- If Mobile Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Choose Mobile Data Network.
- If Mobile Data Network is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Edit the details for MMS as follows:
- Under APN, enter internet2
- Under Username, enter tango
- Under Password, enter tango
- Under MMSC, enter http://mms.tango.lu
- Under MMS Proxy, enter 212066075003:8080
- Under MMS Max Message Size, enter 300000
- The Apple iPhone 5 has now been configured for use of MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Apple iPhone 5 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the MMS in the messages inbox of the Apple iPhone 5.
- Want to know how to create and send MMS messages on your Apple iPhone 5? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.