Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your iPhone 5c is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Mail.
- Choose the compose symbol.
- Under To, enter an e-mail address, or (in this case) choose a contact using the plus symbol.
- Under Subject, enter a subject.
- Choose the text box, and enter the message.
- To attach a picture to the message, tap and hold an empty location in the text box.
- Choose Insert Photo or Video.
- The e-mail will be sent.
- Return to the Start screen.