* To access the Internet abroad, you should enable data roaming on your Apple iPhone 5s .
* Your Apple iPhone 5s also supports the EU Internet function. This enables you to use "Local Break Out" (LBO).
* If you use LBO, charges for using Internet abroad will be settled with the local provider.
* If there is no agreement between you and a local provider, you will not be able to access the Internet abroad with the EU Internet functionality on your Apple iPhone 5s enabled.
* For instructions on how to enable or disable EU Internet, select *Next*.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* EU Internet is disabled.
* Return to the Start screen.