* Unfortunately, settings for sending pictures on your Apple iPhone 6 Plus cannot be sent by SMS.
* It is, however, possible to manually set up MMS on your Apple iPhone 6 Plus. Choose *Next* for step-by-step instructions.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Mobile Data*.
* Choose *Mobile Data Options*.
* Choose *Mobile Data Network*.
* If *Mobile Data Network* is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the 'Carrier Settings'.
* Edit the details for *MMS* as follows:
* Under *APN*, enter internet
* Under *Username*, do not enter anything
* Under *Password*, do not enter anything
* Scroll down.
* Under *MMSC*, enter http://mms.tango.lu
* Under *MMS Proxy*, enter 188.8.131.52:8080
* Under *MMS Max Message Size*, enter 300000
* Choose the arrow symbol.
* Return to the Start screen.
* To turn off the Apple iPhone 6 Plus, press and hold the power button on the side of the Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
* Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
* The Apple iPhone 6 Plus has been turned off.
* To turn on the Apple iPhone 6 Plus, press and hold the power button on the side of the Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
* If this screen appears, choose *Unlock*.
* If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
* The Apple iPhone 6 Plus has now been configured for use of MMS.
* Start screen.
* Switch off the Apple iPhone 6 Plus and restart it in order to activate the settings.
* Note: Activation is completed by sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
* If the MMS was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
* Check receipt of the MMS in the messages inbox of the Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
* Want to know how to create and send MMS messages on your Apple iPhone 6 Plus? See sending pictures
for step-by-step instructions.