iPhone 6s Plus
- Unfortunately, settings for use of mobile internet on your Apple iPhone 6s Plus cannot be sent by SMS.
- It is, however, possible to manually set up mobile internet on your Apple iPhone 6s Plus. Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If Mobile Data is disabled, enable Mobile Data.
- If Mobile Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Choose Mobile Data Network.
- If Mobile Data Network is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Edit the details for MOBILE DATA as follows:
- Under APN, enter internet2
- Under Username, enter tango
- Under Password, enter tango
- Return to the Start screen.
- To turn off the Apple iPhone 6s Plus, press and hold the power button on top of the Apple iPhone 6s Plus.
- Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
- The Apple iPhone 6s Plus has been turned off.
- To turn on the Apple iPhone 6s Plus, press and hold the power button on the top of the Apple iPhone 6s Plus.
- To unlock the screen, drag the arrow symbol to the right.
- If this screen appears, choose Unlock.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
- The Apple iPhone 6s Plus has now been configured for use of mobile internet.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Apple iPhone 6s Plus and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet.