Disable EU Internet
- To access the Internet abroad, you should enable data roaming on your iPhone 6s.
- Your iPhone 6s also supports the EU Internet function. This enables you to use “Local Break Out” (LBO).
- If you use LBO, charges for using Internet abroad will be settled with the local provider.
- If there is no agreement between you and a local provider, you will not be able to access the Internet abroad with the EU Internet functionality on your iPhone 6s enabled.
- For instructions on how to enable or disable EU Internet, select Next.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- EU Internet is disabled.
- Return to the Start screen.