* To connect with another Bluetooth device like a headset, carkit or laptop your Apple iPhone 7 requires a number of settings.
* Consult the user manual of the Bluetooth device and check which security code is needed for Bluetooth pairing (usually 0000 or 1234).
* Then, set up the device to "Bluetooth connecting" and continue with the next steps.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Bluetooth*.
* If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Apple iPhone 7's range, they will be listed.
* Choose the device that you want the Apple iPhone 7 to connect to.
* If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that it is within range of the Apple iPhone 7.
* The pairing has been completed.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Start screen.
* The Apple iPhone 7 and the Bluetooth device are paired and available for use.