iPhone 7 Plus
Pair with another device
- To connect with another Bluetooth device like a headset, carkit or laptop your Apple iPhone 7 Plus requires a number of settings.
- Consult the user manual of the Bluetooth device and check which security code is needed for Bluetooth pairing (usually 0000 or 1234).
- Then, set up the device to “Bluetooth connecting” and continue with the next steps.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Apple iPhone 7 Plus’s range, they will be listed.
- Choose the device that you want the Apple iPhone 7 Plus to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that it is within range of the Apple iPhone 7 Plus.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- The Apple iPhone 7 Plus and the Bluetooth device are paired and available for use.