iPhone 7 Plus
Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your Apple iPhone 7 Plus is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Mail.
- Choose the compose symbol.
- Under To:, enter an e-mail address or, in this case, choose the plus symbol.
- Note: only contacts with an e-mail address are displayed here.
- Choose a contact.
- Under Subject:, enter a subject.
- Choose the text box and enter a message.
- To attach a picture to the message, choose an empty location in the text box, tap it and hold it for a few seconds.
- Choose Insert Photo or Video.
- The e-mail will be sent.
- Return to the Start screen.