- Perform a software update to install the most recent software version for your Apple iPhone 8, containing the latest functionalities and apps.
- This should also solve existing problems and improve performance.
- Click Next for step-by-step instructions.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to update your Apple iPhone 8 to the latest software version over the air.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose General.
- The Apple iPhone 8 is now searching for available updates.
- If this screen appears, the Apple iPhone 8 already has the latest software version.
- If this screen does not appear, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Return to the Start screen.