- Tango enables automatic configuration of mobile internet and MMS on your Apple iPhone 8.
- In order to receive the settings again, request the settings online.
- Click Next for step-by-step instructions on how to save and activate the received settings.
- Did you receive the settings?
- Open the configuration message for mobile internet. This message can usually be found if you drag down the status bar at the top of the screen.
- To install the configuration message, follow the on-screen instructions. This is usually comparable to choosing Install and then choosing OK.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Apple iPhone 8 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- You can now start using mobile internet.