- Tango enables automatic configuration of MMS and other services on your iPhone SE.
- It is also possible to manually set up MMS and other services on your iPhone SE. Click Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Mobile Data Options.
- Choose Mobile Data Network.
- If Mobile Data Network is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Scroll down.
- Edit the details for MMS as follows:
- Under APN, enter internet2
- Under Username, enter tango
- Under Password, enter tango
- Under MMSC, enter http://mms.tango.lu
- Under MMS Proxy, enter 126.96.36.199:8080
- Under MMS Max Message Size, enter 300000
- Return to the Start screen.
- To turn off the iPhone SE, press and hold the power button on the top of the iPhone SE.
- Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
- The iPhone SE has been turned off.
- To turn on the iPhone SE, press and hold the power button on the side of the iPhone SE.
- To unlock the screen, drag the screen to the right.
- If this screen appears, choose Unlock.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
- The iPhone SE has now been configured for use of MMS.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the iPhone SE and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the MMS in the messages inbox of the iPhone SE.
- Want to know how to create and send MMS messages on your iPhone SE? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.