The New iPad
Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your iPad is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Start screen.
- To send a text-only email, choose Mail, choose your mailbox (e-mail account), the pen symbol, and then skip the next 3 steps.
- To send an e-mail with a picture, choose Photo’s, and go to the next step.
- Under To, enter an e-mail address, or (in this case) choose a contact using the plus symbol.
- Note: Only contacts with e-mail addresses are displayed.
- Choose a contact.
- Under Subject, enter a subject.
- Choose the text box, and enter the message.
- Choose Send.
- The e-mail is sent.
- Return to the Start screen.