Usage across the border
- For making mobile phone calls and use of mobile internet outside Luxembourg your BlackBerry Bold standardly selects the network with the best reception and most attractive tarriffs. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, keep the network selection option preferably set to automatically on your BlackBerry Bold.
- To manually select a different network, click Next for instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose the menu key.
- Choose Manage Connections, and choose the central key.
- Choose Mobile Network Options, and choose the central key.
- Under Network Selection Mode, choose Manual, and choose the central key.
- The BlackBerry Bold is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the Tango network, choose the menu key, choose Select Network, and choose the central key.
- Click here for roaming partner networks abroad. These are mobile networks with which Tango has negotiated reduced rates.
- The BlackBerry Bold is now requesting access to the selected network.
- The BlackBerry Bold now has access to the selected network.
- Choose OK, and choose the central key.
- Return to the Start screen.
- You can now make phone calls and browse the internet via the chosen network.