Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your BlackBerry 9860 Torch is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose All.
- Under To, enter an e-mail address, or (in this case) choose a contact by entering the first letters of the name you're looking for.
- Choose a contact.
- Under Subject, enter a subject.
- Choose the text box, and enter the message.
- Choose the paperclip symbol.
- Choose the location of the pictures.
- To add a sound or video clip, choose the menu key, choose Bijvoegen, choose the central key, choose Music or Video, and follow the steps as described to add a picture.
- To send the picture with text, choose the menu key, and choose Send.
- The e-mail is sent.
- Return to the Start screen.