Usage across the border
- For making mobile phone calls and use of mobile internet outside Luxembourg your BlackBerry Q10 standardly selects the network with the best reception and most attractive tarriffs. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, keep the network selection option preferably set to automatically on your BlackBerry Q10.
- To manually select a different network, click Next for instructions.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network Connections.
- Scroll down.
- Choose the text box under Network Selection Mode.
- The BlackBerry Q10 is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
- The BlackBerry Q10 will be logged into the selected network.
- You can now use the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.