- Your device may need extra settings if you want to send SMS messages with your Tango SIM card.
- Click Next for step-by-step instructions on how to manually set up the SMS centre on your Blackberry Q5.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Text Messages.
- Choose the options symbol.
- Choose the settings symbol.
- Under Service Centre Address, choose the text box.
- The SMS centre has been activated.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- The Blackberry Q5 can now be used for receiving and sending SMS messages in Luxembourg and abroad.