Pair with another device
- To connect with another Bluetooth device like a headset, carkit or laptop your BlackBerry Z10 requires a number of settings.
- Consult the user manual of the Bluetooth device and check which security code is needed for Bluetooth pairing (usually 0000 or 1234).
- Then, set up the device to “Bluetooth connecting” and continue with the next steps.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network Connections.
- All available Bluetooth devices within range of your BlackBerry Z10 are listed.
- Choose the device you want to connect to.
- If no devices are listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that the device is within range of your BlackBerry Z10.
- If this screen appears, verify the code, and choose Yes.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code to pair with the Bluetooth device, and choose Yes. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection will be made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- The BlackBerry Z10 and the Bluetooth device are paired and available for use.