- Unfortunately, settings for use of mobile internet on your BlackBerry Z30 cannot be sent by SMS.
- It is, however, possible to manually set up mobile internet on your BlackBerry Z30. Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Network Connections.
- Enable Data Services if this option is not enabled.
- If Data Services is enabled, go to the next step.
- Under Access Point Name(APN), enter internet.
- Under User name, enter nothing.
- Under Password, enter nothing.
- Under Authentication Type, choose None.
- To return to the Start screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the options symbol.
- Choose Display and Actions.
- Enter http://www.tango.lu and choose the Enter key.
- The BlackBerry Z30 has been configured for mobile internet.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the BlackBerry Z30 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- You can now start using the internet.