Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your Google Pixel 3 is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Drag the bar up to the edge of the screen.
- Choose the compose symbol.
- Under To, enter an e-mail address or, in this case, enter the first letter of the contact.
- Note: only contacts with an e-mail address are displayed here.
- Choose a contact from the list of suggestions.
- Choose Subject and enter a subject.
- Choose Compose email and enter a message.
- Choose the paperclip symbol.
- The e-mail will be sent.
- Return to the Start screen.