- Tango enables automatic configuration of MMS on your Google Pixel 3.
- In order to receive the settings again, request the settings online.
- Click Next for step-by-step instructions on how to save and activate the received settings.
- Did you receive the settings?
- Open the configuration message for MMS. This message can usually be found if you drag down the status bar at the top of the screen.
- To install the configuration message, follow the on-screen instructions. This is usually comparable to choosing Install and then choosing OK.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Google Pixel 3 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the MMS in the messages inbox of the Google Pixel 3.