- Tango enables automatic configuration of MMS and other services on your HTC 10.
- It is also possible to manually set up MMS and other services on your HTC 10. Click Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Choose Access point names.
- Under Name, enter MMS
- Under APN, enter internet
- Under Username, do not enter anything
- Under Password, do not enter anything
- Under MMSC, enter http://mms.tango.lu
- Scroll down.
- Under MMS proxy, enter 126.96.36.199
- Under MMS port, enter 8080
- Under MCC, enter 270
- Under MNC, enter 77
- Under Authentication type, choose None.
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, enter mms (note: in lower case) and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, tick MMS and choose OK.
- Choose the options symbol.
- Return to the Start screen.
- To reboot the HTC 10, press and hold the power button on the HTC 10.
- The HTC 10 will automatically reboot.
- If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- To unlock the screen, drag the lock symbol up.
- The HTC 10 has now been configured for use of MMS.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the HTC 10 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the MMS in the messages inbox of the HTC 10.
- Want to know how to create and send MMS messages on your HTC 10? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.