* Tango enables automatic configuration of mobile internet and MMS on your HTC 10.
* In order to receive the settings again, request the settings online.
* Click *Next* for step-by-step instructions on how to save and activate the received settings.
* Did you receive the settings?
* Open the (first) configuration message. This message can usually be found if you drag down the status bar at the top of the screen.
* To install the configuration message, follow the on-screen instructions. This is usually comparable to choosing *Install* and then choosing *OK*.
* If you have received multiple configuration messages, please repeat the previous steps so that MMS and mobile internet will be installed.
* Start screen.
* Switch off the HTC 10 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
* Note: Activation is completed by sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
* If the MMS was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
* Check receipt of the MMS in the messages inbox of the HTC 10.