Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your HTC Desire 601 is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Select To and enter a telephone number or, in this case, choose the contact symbol.
- Note: Only contacts with e-mail addresses are displayed.
- Tick a contact.
- Choose Subject and enter a subject.
- Choose the text box and enter a message.
- Choose the paperclip symbol.
- Optional: If this screen appears, untick Get location data automatically, and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- To add a sound or video clip, choose the paperclip symbol, Audio or Video and follow the steps as described for adding a picture.
- Choose the send symbol.
- The message has been sent.
- Return to the Start screen.