One Mini 2
Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your HTC One Mini 2 is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Select To and enter a telephone number or, in this case, choose the contact symbol.
- Note: only contacts with e-mail addresses are displayed.
- Tick a contact.
- Choose Subject and enter a subject.
- Choose the text box and enter a message.
- Choose the paperclip symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose a folder.
- To add a sound or video clip, choose the paperclip symbol, Audio or Video and follow the steps as described for adding a picture.
- Choose the send symbol.
- The e-mail will be sent.
- Return to the Start screen.