Usage across the border
- For making mobile phone calls and use of mobile internet outside Luxembourg your HTC One standardly selects the network with the best reception and most attractive tarriffs. This is called roaming.
- Therefore, keep the network selection option preferably set to automatically on your HTC One.
- To manually select a different network, click Next for instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network operators.
- The HTC One is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
- The HTC One will be logged into the selected network.
- You can now use the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.