S720e One X
- Unfortunately, settings for sending pictures on your HTC One X cannot be sent by SMS.
- It is, however, possible to manually set up MMS on your HTC One X. Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- An internet connection is required to send and receive MMS messages. Use the menu at the left to choose the relevant instructions. Continue with the MMS configuration.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Acces Point Names.
- Remove all current APN settings except Internet: choose the APN, choose Menu, and then Remove APN.
- Choose Menu, and then New APN.
- Under Name, enter MMS.
- Under APN, enter internet.
- Under Username, enter nothing.
- Under Password, enter nothing.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mms.tango.lu.
- Under MMS proxy, enter 18.104.22.168.
- Under MMS port, enter 8080.
- Under MCC, enter 270.
- Under MNC, enter 77.
- Under Authentication type, choose PAP.
- Under APN type, enter mms. (Note: in lower case).
- Choose Menu.
- Choose Save.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the HTC One X and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the MMS in the messages inbox of the HTC One X.
- Want to know how to create and send MMS messages on your HTC One X? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.