S728e One X Plus
Sending an email message
- Using e-mail on your HTC One X Plus is similar to using Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. on a personal computer.
- However, some functions are different. Choose Next for instructions.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Mail.
- Choose To, and enter an e-mail address, or (in this case) choose a contact by entering the first letters of the name you’re looking for.
- Note: Only contacts with e-mail addresses are displayed.
- Choose a contact.
- Choose Subject, and enter the subject.
- Choose the text box, and enter the message.
- Choose Gallery.
- If prompted, choose the location of the pictures.
- To add a sound or video clip, choose Attach, Audio or Video, and follow the steps as described to add a picture.
- To send the picture with text, choose Send.
- The e-mail is sent.
- Return to the Start screen.