T320e One V
Pair with another device
- To connect with another Bluetooth device like a headset, carkit or laptop your HTC One V requires a number of settings.
- Consult the user manual of the Bluetooth device and check which security code is needed for Bluetooth pairing (usually 0000 or 1234).
- Then, set up the device to “Bluetooth connecting” and continue with the next steps.
- Start screen
- Go to the Main menu.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Bluetooth, and enable this option.
- Choose Menu, and then Scan for devices.
- All available Bluetooth devices within reach of your HTC One V are listed.
- Choose the device you would like to pair your device with.
- If the list remains empty, make sure that Bluetooth is enabled on the device and that the device is within reach of your HTC One V.
- If this screen appears, check the code, and choose Pair.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code to pair with the Bluetooth device, and choose Pair. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- The connection is made.
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing is completed.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- The HTC One V and the Bluetooth device are paired and available for use.