- Unfortunately, settings for sending pictures on your Huawei Ascend P7 cannot be sent by SMS.
- It is, however, possible to manually set up MMS on your Huawei Ascend P7. Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Note: An internet connection is required to send and receive MMS messages. If needed, see the instructions on how to configure your device for mobile internet.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Choose the options symbol.
- Under Name, enter MMS.
- Under APN, enter internet.
- Under Username, do not enter anything.
- Under Password, do not enter anything.
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://mms.tango.lu.
- Under MMS proxy, enter 220.127.116.11.
- Under MMS port, enter 8080.
- Under MCC, enter 270.
- Under MNC, enter 77.
- Under Authentication type, choose None.
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, enter mms (note: in lower case) and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, tick MMS and choose OK.
- The Huawei Ascend P7 has now been configured for use of MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Start screen.
- Switch off the Huawei Ascend P7 and restart it in order to activate the settings.
- Note: Activation is completed by sending a first MMS. Test the settings by sending an MMS to your own phone number.
- If the MMS was sent successfully, you will receive a confirmation within a few minutes.
- Check receipt of the MMS in the messages inbox of the Huawei Ascend P7.
- Want to know how to create and send MMS messages on your Huawei Ascend P7? See sending pictures for step-by-step instructions.